We provide a refreshingly honest solution for the provision of human capital.
Management Recruiters of Woodbury is a premier provider of senior-level executive search serving clients globally for 38 years. We advise our clients on recruiting and retaining outstanding talent.
- 38 Years in the Search Industry for Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Medical Devices, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Accounting/Finance
- 94% Fulfillment Ratio
- 6000 + Successful Searches Filled
- We complete more than 350 search assignments annually, across the Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Medical Device, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Accounting/Finance industries, and functional roles.
- 450,000 Registered Candidates
- 98% "Yes, Would Use Again' Client Satisfaction Survey 2016 client testimonials
- 96% "Yes Would Use Again" Candidate Satisfaction Survey 2016 candidate testimonials
- Global network connecting with 650 offices in more than 35 countries
- Experienced recruitment team, ranging from 2 to 29 years
- 3,200 candidates networked with weekly
Identifying and recruiting experienced, proven Talent for our clients
Our strong existing relationships with the premier companies in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech, Medical Device, Supply Chain, Information Technology, and Accounting/Finance industries, along with start-up environments, are testaments to our proven track record of building world-class leadership teams.
We are committed to a synergistic relationship-driven approach that combines best-in-class recruiting practices and continuous training to provide an exceptional level of service to every Client and Candidate.
To build an efficient and effective team, it's essential to know who the best candidates are, and where to find them. Management Recruiters of Woodbury does just that for you, via a network of outstanding candidates who are currently providing exceptional value to their existing companies, and being recognized for their contributions.
- We identify the most experienced and proven candidates – leaders who will make an immediate and significant impact on an organization.
- We invest in long-term relationships, taking the time to gain a thorough understanding of each client's business goals and strategy, relative to the leadership competencies needed for success, their position in the marketplace and business life cycle, their competition, and, importantly, their culture.
- We work together to assemble the most effective team to serve on each engagement, based on the specific role, business area, and geography.
- We maintain an open dialogue with our clients and candidates throughout the assignment, ensuring expectations are met on both sides, for a smooth transition through the final selection and offer stages.